Your Ad Here

DrizzyDrake.net| #1 Source For Drizzy Drake| Latest News & Music

Your Home For Everything Drake

HollywoodNews.com: Looks like Jay-Z and Beyonce may have to move over for another hip-hop power couple, one so powerful it could shake the music world to its very core. Nicki Minaj and Drake allegedly spent New Year’s eve getting cozy with one another after hosting separate parties in Miami, Fla.

Apparently, Drake was very anxious about that special midnight kiss, a source had this to say, “Right after the clock struck midnight, Drake left his party at the W South Beach and dashed over to Nicki’s Moët & Chandon-sponsored bash at Mansion. [They] were dancing and cuddling all night,” reports Perez Hilton.

The source told Life & Style that the two looked very cute together. Do you think they make a good couple? Let us know what you think.

Views: 582

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I AGREE

Daniel James said:
She looks better than u @dah baddest
nikki kissed lil wayne on mtv awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhhh no way!!! drake can have someone soo much better than her....i personally dont like her but i aint a hater...drake should just do what he feels right....if he really likes her then by all means go for it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

.:Random Quotes:.

© 2017   Created by Kevin G..   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service